From the first time Bryan Dellosa touched a camera he knew it was the start of something special. His love of photography was in full swing and his motivation to push the creative boundary has never wavered in the past 12 years. After relentlessly pushing to shoot shows that were 18+ to attend; specific people running the events couldn’t resist Bryan’s 14 year old charm. He was able to shoot shows that any freshman high school photographer would only dream of being able to do; he took the necessary action to make that dream become a reality. Through dedication, he met respected photographers within the music community that took him under their wing. They saw something special in what was soon to become BEEDEE. Before he knew it, Bryan was shooting Porter Robinson at the age of 16 and lots of people started taking notice of something special in the making. Bryan has been honing in on his skills since he was 14 years old (22 currently) and at the young age of 19 he opened his own creative agency with his business partner (Module Creative Agency). Bryan loved shooting Artists but his skill set went beyond artist and event photography, he knew he was able to help companies portray how they wanted consumers to view their products/services. MCA has now turned into a team of 10 people that currently help an array of clients across North America ranging from Uber to major artists such as REZZ and Shuan Frank. His focus for the majority of the year is shooting festivals and artist’s; in the process he has been able to shoot many events that PK sponsors.
Our team feels we can help provide value for you and your company by BEEDEE creating content for your brand as he will already be at a large portion of your events. By doing so you will be able to get shots not many photographers will be able to create. BEEDEE's unique custom colour palettes that he creates will allow your photo’s to stand out and be able to assist with your current branding. One very unique thing BEEDEE brings to the table is he's able to cover all costs for travel for the year around North America and some locations in Europe.
We feel BEEDEE is a perfect fit with your brand and that both parts could benefit from a sponsorship. With BEEDEE’s social media following and his monstrous amount of content he is always top of mind and has a big community that supports his work. Below we have provided some analytics of his accounts and some screen shots of the amount he is being referenced and talked about by major Festivals, magazines/blogs and artists. Currently BEEDEE is working on a interview that Shambhala Music Festival reached out to him regarding his experiences at the festival as he has been a familiar face with artists and others attending the week. We will forward it to you when it is released.
PK BRANDED CONTENT
WHAT BEEDEE CAN PROVIDE
- Creating original content to assist PR/Marketing to help push the PK Brand and Artists that are currently apart of the team. Our goal is to help scale events and artists that PK has invested in. We currently work very closely with the PK team and feel we understand the culture and branding behind such an amazing company.
- Photo sets will be created with your logo or product visible along with the events/shows your company is sponsoring or hosting.
- Weekly BEEDEE posts and story features with PK swag visible (6000+ Impressions/Post)
- Wearing badges or items of clothing with your logo when shooting events/festivals - Confirmed festivals:
- Custom presets specific to your branding.
- Provide photo galleries for all PK major events across North America (please confirm what festivals you would like BEEDEE to shoot)
- Costs of travel to most location around North America for the year . This will save PK thousands of dollars in flights to have BEEDEE attend.
- BEEDEE goes on a WFH (Where From Here) tour every year where he takes business’s products across North America or the country and shoots them along the way. Having PK apart of the tour will keep consumers on their toes as they will be consistently seeing PK doing unique activities.
- Shots of PK employees (Setup, Takedown, etc.)
- PK will have a team of 10 MCA employees that will be able to facilitate creating packages with the content shot by BEEDEE. These packages will also included copy for recaps if PK chooses to create an article around their festivals/events and we can assist your PR team to send these packages to blogs and publications to get PK & BEEDEE featured.
- $15,000/year to facilitate everything stated above
- Access to all events (production passes) - This will allow Bryan to shoot set up or take down of events with your products, shoot artists with your logo’s in site and get unique shots that only your brand will be able to have.
- Gear to wear so he can help promote your brand as he is around thousands of people during events and Bryan is also in front of major companies that you may want to work with. Regardless this will be a great opportunity for the PK logo to been seen.